Dare to Grow Texas is an industry innovator in helping professional women enhance the skills they need to succeed. We help women reach their maximum potential. We help women be smarter.
Dare to Grow Texas invites you to partner with us for our annual Dare to Grow Texas Interactive Workshop for women. Your partnership will carry your brand and message directly to professional and entrepreneurial women who represent the largest buying population in North Texas.
This exciting event will be held in Dallas near the Galleria. The women attending Dare to Grow Texas will engage in progressive educational workshop sessions focused on hard and soft skills needed to succeed at work and in life.
Dare to Grow Texas recognizes the importance of your brand and understands the opportunity to market directly to over 300 attendees and exhibitors who are consumers and influencers with a widespread reach. Here are some key factors to consider as you evaluate how this event will benefit your company:
Market your brand to a qualified customer base
Make genuine connections both onsite and through our digital marketing media
Enjoy targeted marketing to attendees using the Passport Book engagement activity
Partnership Benefits and Inclusions:
- Recognition and exposure as a leader in the movement to empower women through mentoring and training
- Branded as participating in opportunities designed to increase women’s leadership skills they use at work and home
- Partners’ logos will be included on the Dare to Grow Texas website Our Partners page
- Partners’ logos will be linked to a page on company website
- Included in a social media marketing campaign
- Front of the room talk time
- Invited to attend the V.I.P. Reception to meet TrendMaker attendees and speakers
A portion of the proceeds from Dare to Grow Texas will benefit the non-profit Empowering Women as Leaders (EWL). The funds provided to EWL through this event will be used to provide scholarships for non-traditional female college students.
Please complete the Partner Application form. We will contact you to discuss which commitment level best fits your company. Thank you!