Are you using LinkedIn as part of your marketing strategy? Traditional marketing costs can be expensive and time consuming to track. Connecting with your ideal client through social channels is a relatively new territory for most small business owners.
If you want to make the most of your LinkedIn brand, you’ll need to take some time to learn all you need to get started, the benefits of building your brand online, and what NOT to do when getting started.
Lucky for you, Dare to Grow Texas has our own LinkedIn pro who has compiled all the information you need to create a positive brand reputation.
Class size is limited to: 10
Open seats: 5
Start date: Wednesday, April 29, 2020
For questions, contact email@example.com or call 972-292-8319.
Client Conversion System: 4 Online Sessions
Introduction to LinkedIn and Preparing Your Business
- put an activity process in place
- an overview of LinkedIn and what you can achieve
- create a value proposition to get ultra-clear on your ideal target client, their needs and wants, and how you can help them achieve that goal
- create a Client Avatar
How to Maximize Your Visibility with Your Profile and Settings
- create a killer profile that LinkedIn and Google search love
- create a list of connections who will love you and your content
- the importance of Recommendations
How to Find Your Ideal Clients and Lead Them Towards a Meeting
- how to find and connection with your ideal clients
- create a messaging sequence to lead your connections to a meeting with you
- ask any question you have
Homework and PDF Templates are included in each session