DtGT Rules and Regulations:
- Attendee Registration deadline is Friday, September 29, 2017.
- Attendee registrations paid by check will be accepted until Friday, September 29, 2017.
- Please make checks payable to Dare to Grow Texas and mail to Dare to Grow Texas, P.O. Box 2067, Addison, TX 75001.
- Attendee Registrations made online and paid by credit card will be accepted until Friday, September 29, 2017.
- Attendee contact information will be shared with Corporate and Gold Sponsors.
- Questions regarding the workshop can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Policy for hotel reservations: All hotel reservations will be made directly with DoubleTree by Hilton Dallas Near the Galleria by calling 972-419-7607 (ask for Cassie Cabrera) or click here to register online. Identify yourself as a member of Dare to Grow Texas by using Group Code DGT to receive the room block rate of $109 per night, free parking and WiFi connections in each guestroom. All reservations must be guaranteed and accompanied by a first night room deposit or guaranteed with a major credit card. DTGT is not responsible for any inaccuracy, registration or booking errors that may arise.
- Hotel incidentals will be the responsibility of the guest, attendee, exhibitor, speaker, event support, sponsor, or member incurring the expense.
- REFUND POLICY: No refunds for individual workshop registrations will be allowed unless a written request is submitted to DTGT with the subject line ‘Attendee Refund’ at email@example.com by Saturday, September 23, 2017. A $75 administrative fee will be deducted from the refund.
- Exhibitor Registration transfers – paid exhibitor registrations may be transferred to another individual at your organization if you notify DtGT in writing by Monday, September 18, 2017. Send transfer and substitutions via email with subject line ‘Exhibitor Transfer’ to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include complete contact information for yourself as well as for the colleague who will be using the registration. All requests must be made in writing by Monday, September 18, 2017.
- Full payment is due at time of Exhibitor Registration.
- Exhibitor full payment must be received no later than September 22, 2017.
- To be listed in the workshop Passport book, full payment must be received no later than September 22, 2017.
- Swag Bag items must be delivered by Monday, September 30, 2017 and marked for ‘Ms TrendMaker’ or ‘Ms Trendy’.
- Passport Raffle items must be received by September 30, 2017.
- Please read carefully. DtGT disclaims and will not be responsible for any and all liability to any third party that may arise from act or omissions of DtGT’s attendees, guests, speakers, event support, or members, including but not limited to material damages to premises where the 2017 Dare to Grow Texas workshop is held. DtGT further disclaims any liability or responsibility to attendees, guests, speakers, event support, or members, and any liability or responsibility for any injury, damage, or theft occurring as a result of participation in the workshop.
Photography and Publicity Release: As a registered attendee, speaker, exhibitor, event support, or sponsor of Dare to Grow Texas, I agree that the Dare to Grow Texas organizers have permission to use my name, likeness, image, voice, and/or appearance as such may be embodied in any pictures, photos, video recordings, audiotapes, digital images, and the like, taken or made on behalf of the 2017 Dare to Grow Texas workshop. I agree that DtGT has and will have complete ownership of such pictures, etc., including the entire copyright, and may use them for any purpose. I agree that any such recordings may be used and reused in whole or in part for publication, broadcast, cablecast, multimedia production, internet distribution, illustrations, bulletins, exhibitions, videotapes, reprints, reproductions, advertisements, and any promotional or educational materials in any medium now known or later developed. I acknowledge that I will not receive any compensation, etc. for the use of such pictures, etc., and hereby release DtGT and its agents and assigns from any and all claims that arise out of, or are in any way connected with, such use.
Speakers: The descriptions of speakers and times are correct at the time of publishing and, in the event of unforeseen circumstances, the organizers reserve the right to alter or delete items from the workshop program. The Dare to Grow Texas Founder and Board of Advisors act only as organizers and do not accept responsibility for any act or omission by or on the part of service providers. No liability is assumed or accepted for inaccuracy, mis-description, delay, damage, personal injury, or death.
Hold Harmless: All workshop attendees, speakers, sponsors, event support, and exhibitors assume the entire responsibility and liability for losses, damages, and claims arising from their participation in workshop activities on the venue premises and will indemnify, defend and hold harmless DtGT, the hotel properties and their respective agents, servants and employees from any and all such losses, damages, and claims. Neither DoubleTree by Hilton Dallas Near the Galleria nor DtGT is responsible or liable for any loss, damage, or claims arising out of injury or damage to exhibitor’s displays, equipment, nor other property brought upon the premises of DoubleTree by Hilton Dallas Near the Galleria.
Agreement: By submitting your registration, the attendee (and her guests), exhibitor, speaker, event support, and sponsor agrees to be bound by and to abide by these Rules and Regulations and all amendments thereto, as well as all decisions of DtGT.
Failure To Hold Workshop: Should any contingency prevent the holding of the workshop, DtGT may retain such part of the Exhibitor’s rental fees as shall be required to compensate it for expenses incurred up to the time such contingency shall have occurred. All remaining rental fees shall be refunded. However, exhibitors will not be reimbursed if the workshop is cancelled, postponed, curtailed or abandoned due to an act of God, war, threat of war, radioactive contamination, government retaliation against foreign enemies, federal, state or local government regulation or advisory, disasters, fire, earthquakes, accidents, or other casualty, strikes or threat of strikes, acts of attendees, civil disorder, terrorist acts and/or threats of terrorism, acts of foreign enemies, or a curtailment of transportation services or facilities preventing attendees from attending, or a similar intervening cause beyond the control of DtGT making it illegal, impossible, unsafe, or commercially impracticable to hold the workshop.
Amendment Of Rules: DtGT reserves the right to make changes, amendments, and additions to these rules at any time, and all changes, amendments, and additions so made shall be binding on the attendee, exhibitor, speaker, sponsor, and event support with the provision that all will be advised of any such changes. Any matters not specifically covered herein are subject to decision by DtGT.